Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tagged by Mandi

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.-------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. I have Panic attacks. I have been having them since April of this year. I had one so bad earlier in the month I brokedown at work and rushed myself to the DR. office. it was scarry.

2. I hate to drive. If given the option I will be a passanger. I drive an average of a 1000 miles a week right now doing guard and can't stand being on the road. I am always afraid I going to get hit

3. I once in high school ( I know I am so going to hell for this ) blew a classmate in the giant golf ball at Epcot.

4. I am obsessed with IKEA. We found out by accident that one is opening in Orlando when we went there on Saturday. I saw the building and almost wrecked our car.

5. I want to get a Prince Albert Piercing.

6. Chris and I ( after almost 2 years of looking and 4.5 years together ) bought rings yesterday at Tiffanys. We had them wrapped up and agreed that we would not exchange them until Christmas Day.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

WELCOME to BLOG LAND!

CONGRATS on the rings!!!! YAYAYAYAY!

and yes, you are going to hell. :) but i love you!!!

Laurie said...

I will never ever ever be able to go in the Epcot Ball again. Ever.

:)

Welcome!!